It’s Christmas gift season time, and you know what that means – shop till ya drop. But, in a perfect world, shopping should be really fun, easy and as stress-free as possible so you can enjoy the rest of the time, spending time with family and friends. You know, like frolicking in the snow, falling on an ice skating rink or eating copious amounts of baked goods. This year I got to thinking about some of the latest trends in fashion and thought it would be fun to think in terms of what kind of girl would want what kind of gifts under her tree, and is screaming in glee come Xmas morning. Who doesn’t want to be screaming in excitement at a surprise win of a gift?! So, I broke down my 4 Easy Xmas Gift Guides for Every Chic Girl for: The Yoga Fanatic, The Rocker Chick, The Celestial Beauty, and The French Girl. Four fun categories to hopefully inspire or delight you with all my latest discoveries and obsessions. For instance, I’m now a big fan of a certain etsy shop that sells super soft hand-lettered Yoga tanks (I now want everything in that shop) and I discovered a unique rock poster and art work that has me wowed. I’m also loving everything celestial – on bags, t-shirts, and iPhone cases. Lastly, The French Girl had so many fab items, I just hated to narrow it down, so had to include a recent find after the gift guide description. Are you ready to take a scenic chic girl shopping journey? Let me know which girl you are and what items are your favorites.
The Yoga Fanatic
This girl loves her zen space – needing meditation and Yoga to keep her grounded and to feel sane. She loves to keep in shape through stretching, pilates and other movements. At the top of her Xmas Gift List would be anything to keep her doing what she loves best – Yoga. The Canyon Tank makes a great Yoga tank choice and looks great from the back in any yoga group class.
Shopping for The Yoga Fanatic should include anything that can be personalized and wellness centric. If she has her own yoga space think about giving her a Tapestry to inspire for her wall, a darling hand-lettered Namaste Beanie or even an Instructional Yoga Mat (with poses, hand and foot placements on the mat) for the newly inclined. I’m currently obsessed with Arima’s little yoga etsy shop for all things homemade and hand-lettered. All items from Top, Left to Right:
- Oh So Cozy Pullover – to keep her cute and warm after a workout
- Trust Your Processes Tapestry – Great for any yoga wall space
- Baja Zen Namaste All Day Yoga Eye Soother Pillow – for a Zen Girl
- Ballet Barre Yoga Sock – borrowing from the Ballerina Beauties
- Yoga Pose Ornaments – perfect for her Xmas tree
- Kyoto Legging – Top Rated and Top Performing
- French Bull Yoga Mat – a vibrant mat at a steal of a price at Target
- Yoga Mat Bag Home Is Where My Mat Is – hand-lettered fave
- Gaiam Super Yoga Mat Wash – to keep her mat super clean
- The Yoga Kitchen Cookbook – recipes to keep a clean body and mind
- A Womens Strappy Front Cami Sports Bra – selling out fast
- Sunflower Foldover Yoga Pants – comfy and fun
- Mala Collective Meditate Traditional Japa Mala Necklace
- Let’s Get Down Dog Yoga Tank – super soft and hand-lettered
- Lotus Flower Gray Sweatpants – comfy and cozy
- Namaste Beanie – homemade & hand-lettered (comes in different colors)
- Instructional Yoga Mat – poses, hand and leg placements on the mat
Worth Noting: If you haven’t checked out Arima’s Etsy Shop, I highly recommend for all things handmade, hand-lettered and personalized in different colors and sizes. She also has graphic sweatshirts and tees. Currently she is offering Holiday Coupon Codes – great discounts on all her wares. And be sure to check out her weekly feature & giveaway. Can you tell I’m obsessed?
The Rocker Chick
“I Know It’s Only Rock & Roll – But I Like It!” – This girl loves her tunes, frequents festivals, rock concerts, and loves to be a rebel. She has an independent streak and loves to exude an easy toughness. At the top of her Xmas Gift list would be a great pair of Hiker Boots, a Leopard Print Bag, an Iconic White Tee and a Jean Jacket. The Vegan Moto Jacket in the pic above would be at the top of any Rocker Chicks wishlist, and the detachable faux fur collar makes it even more enticing.
Shopping for The Rocker Chick should include anything that has an attitude to it. A Leopard Print Crossbody Bag, a Joan Jett Poster, a Punk Rock Ladies Mug and a “Rock On” Hand Decal for any iPhone, ipad or computer does the trick. All items from Top, Left to Right:
- Good Sport Faux Fur Scarf – super soft and eye-catching
- Iron On Rock Patches – Girl Gang, Lips, Rockability
- Studded High Top Sneakers – luxe, velvet and studded
- Circular Leopard Print Crossbody Bag – or check out this cute one
- Wanted & Wild Leather Bolo | Jean Jacket | 65 Tunic Top
- Riot Girl Coffee Mug – for any punk rock ladies
- We The Free Claire Tee – a “white tee” is always a must have
- Velvet Cecile Ankle Boot – Top Rated and in the perfect shade of pink
- Berlin Hiker Boot – velvety soft with a floral print
- Rock Girl Art Print – a lovely find from an Etsy shop
- Joan Jett Poster – the icon everyone loves – customizable in print sizes
- Rock’n’roll Music Decal – for Macbook, iPhone, iPad and more
- Wild West Embroidered Case – a wild touch for your tech
- We The Free Dahlia Thermal | Racer Stripe Jean | Bow Flats
- Journey Tee – super soft long sleeve & retro-inspired
- Kayla Leather Lieutenant Hat – classic style & wool blend
- Colorblock Bow Scrunchie – leopard print with removable bow detail
- Ariel Kimono – a luxe floral embroidered red layering piece
- Levi’s 721 High Rise Skinny Jeans – in Atomic Black & Top Rated
Worth Noting: Loving how Free People layers a vibrant kimono over a rocker hoodie – so effortlessly Rocker Chick Chic. The All Yours Kimono has a perfect vibrant print mixed with a faux suede front trim, and layering it over this similar Graphic Rock Hoodie makes it all the more desirable.
The Celestial Beauty
If you’ve been keeping up with fashion, accessories and home decor trends then you might have noticed that the galaxy has come into focus. The Celestial Beauty is keen to this idea and is obsessed with anything space related – the moon, stars, astrology, astronomy, aliens (the cute kind), and the universe as a whole. The Michael Stars Metallic Graphic Tee above is right on point with a cute star pattern and french “Ces’t La Vie” slogan (shown with this cardigan).
In my 4 Easy Xmas Gift Guides for Every Chic Girl, shopping for The Celestial Beauty should be anything with a dreamy “other world” feel to it – after all she has the moon & stars in her eyes. On the top of the Celestial Beauty’s Xmas Gift List would be a Star Beanie, an adorable Astrology Sign Ornament, a Chic Moon Clutch Bag, or a Lunar iPhone case. All items from Top, Left to Right:
- Soft Star Beanie – stargazing in soft cozy style
- Zodiac Ornament – an adorable sequin and wool Xmas topper
- Aura Sheer Sock – metallic embroidered stars – similar boot here
- J.crew Large Star Print Pouch – pretty, practical, and star ready
- Wishing On A Star Top – celestial lightweight blouse embellished w/stars
- Moon Locket – a celestial necklace created by a brilliant Etsy shop owner
- Lunar Crop Top – another Etsy obsessed designs from CosmicBabes
- Alienated Crop Top – how adorable is this chic Alien Girl tee
- The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck And Guidebook – for gazing into the future
- Current Elliott The Stilt Star Low Rise Cigarette Jeans | Shoes | Bag
- Cresent Moon Catch-All Dish – a lunar landing dish
- Eye Medallion iPhone Case – searching for your phone and the stars
- Zero Gravity Abalone Midnight iPhone Case – to study the lunar phases
- Wake Me Up Set – a super cute & cozy star appointed lounge set
- Moon Child Ladies Sweatshirt – “Stay Wild Moon Child” *Love*
- Tailored Track Pant – Or check out the Seasonal Star Jean
- Moon and Star Sequin Sticker Patches – sticks to anything
- Celestial Wall Mirror – for any Celestial Beauty to gaze upon
Worth Noting: Obsessed over the Zodiac Tee from Free People – “Show off your Zodiac pride with these retro-inspired graphic tees.” Well said, Free People, well said. Of course being a January Cappy baby I had to showcase my sign, I just had to.
The French Girl
This girl is refined and cool – ever obsessed with all things France and Parisian Pink. She loves Chanel, ballet flats, and stripes. The Bonnie Beret above speaks to any French Girl and comes in several colors to choose from.
In the last of my 4 Easy Xmas Gift Guides for Every Chic Girl, The French Girl knows what refined items she wants, like a Quilted Velvet Pink Crossbody Bag, a Chic Sweatshirt, or a book about the best places to visit in Paris. Nothing is too good for her chic sensablility. Just a note: I tried to locate the fab embellished waist crossbody fanny pack pictured with the Pillow Boyfriend Jacket to no avail, but found this cute pom boho one here. All items from Top, Left to Right:
- Two-In-One Ascot Scarf – three different ways of styling – ce chic
- Oui Sticker Patch – add this to any jacket, iphone, notebook, etc.
- Elysess Faux Fur-Lined Ballet Flats – a chic versatile style
- City-Themed Glasses Case – quirky, chic and on-point
- Tawny Pillow Jacket – selling out fast | similar here
- Paris by Laduree – secret stylish places to visit in the city of light
- Chelsea Silk Cami – silk + lace = fabulous French style
- Mini Velvet Signet Bag – a pink velvet french dream
- Brushed V-Neck Sleep Shirt – cozy stripe lounge wear
- French Girl Organics Sea Soak – all-natural organic fab products
- Frosted Cat Eye Sunglasses – a chic french girl shades du jour
- Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick – named after the one and only
- Sol Angeles Chic Graphic Sweatshirt – how much do I love thee
- Bonne Nuit Slide Slippers – cozy slippers for relaxing nights
- Cozy Stripe Pullover – parisian stripe ready
Worth Noting: I just had to add this last minute obsession for any inner french girl’s wardrobe. The Je Ne Sais Quoi Necktie just fast-tracked to the top of my Xmas Wishlist. Now which color to get black or pink?
I hope you had a fun Xmas Gift List journey on my road to more obsessions. Did anything on my 4 Easy Xmas Gift Guides for Every Chic Girl catch your fancy? Are you now a French Girl instead of a Rocker Chick or did you start to obsess about getting into shape with The Yoga Fanatic’s list? Did you rush outside during the night and catch a glimpse of the moon and the stars and now must have a lunar graphic accessory close at hand? Whether you’re The Yoga Fanatic, The Rocker Chick, The Celestial Beauty, or The French Girl, I want to wish you the very best of the Holiday Season and a fantastic New Year – Happy Shopping!