Anthropologie’s Semi-Annual Summer Tag Sale has begun! A lot of items are now up to 50% off, leaving me with lots of options to choose from. I’m narrowing my sale hunt in this post to Anthropologie Tag Sale Home Decor Picks for June, with all things to decorate a home in style. There’s no telling what hidden gem you can find when diving into the sale room at your local store. In the past I have found euro-sized decorative pillows, vintage looking candle holders, and gorgeous dishes peeking out under a pile of accessories. For this post I’m focusing on Furniture, Room and Wall, Kitchen, and Lighting. Also as an added bonus if you can’t make it to your local store, Anthro members now get free shipping on orders of $150+ all the time. If you’re not an Anthro member (it’s free!), sign up here. As for the decor part of the sale, I was delighted at what I found via the internet. So without further adieu, let the sale diving begin. Here are some of my top home decor sale picks.
Love, Love, LOVE the Treescape Dorrance Chair (now $749.95) (also, at the top of this post)! The chair looks like a collector’s piece that all your visitors will be talking about. Anthropologie describes it as, “Perched birds, rendered in felted wool, add texture to this linen seat. As cozy as it is cheerful, this is a splendid spot to enjoy a morning moment.” I agree. There would be TONS of moments spent lounging or gazing at this embroidered work of art. Other chairs worth a look, the Ikat Wallasey Chair (now $199.95), love the neutral ikat print, the Handcarved Fable Dining Chair (now $549.95), a beautiful handcarved rosewood with squirrels frolicking along the back, and the Minara-Printed Elowen Chair (now $349.95), with a convenient back brass handle for an easy assist.
Lots more to pick in the Furniture category, from bar carts, headboards, side tables, night stands, and a beautiful chair. Clock-wise from left to right:
- Oscarine Lucite Bar Cart (now $499.95), I’d also use this to display desserts
- Handcarved Odelina Bed (now $1,599.95 – $1,749.95) Beautiful and BIG
- Archway End Table (now $149.95) love it in the creme color
- Deco Inlay Nightstand (now $499.95) gorgeous in any bedroom space
- Folkthread Chair (now $399.95) love all the colorways this chair comes in
- Betania Side Table, Taper (now $149.95) looks to be carved by hand
I was also enamored with the almost sold out, Valpo Twin Daybed Mattress, Striped (now $299.95), the Lemur Printed Haverhill Rocking Chair (now $749.95), and the relaxing must have, Beaded Jute Hammock (now $99.95).
Room & Wall Picks
In the Room and Wall home decor category, I found curtains, frames, knobs & hooks, candle tins, and an eye-catching duvet. The Blanched Flora Curtain (now $109.95 – $149.95) has captivated me for a while now – love when the light hits it through it’s beautiful crewel embroidery. Yes, please.
Some more of my top Room and Wall picks from left to right:
- Marmotinto Rug (now $139.95 – $899.95) love the hand-drawn organic feel
- Arrondie Knob (now $3.95) great for updating a furniture piece
- Sorena Frame (now $44.95 – $69.95) beautiful carved mango wood
- Wandering Pleats Curtain ($69.95 – $119.95) chic Paris style in dark grey
- Cockatoo Hook (now $24.95) love for this little guy to greet me at the door
- Kenza Duvet (now $169.95 – $199.95) love this pink globally inspired duvet
Other notables that I’m seriously considering at these prices, the always needed, Souvenir Candle Tin (now $5.95), the Keramisk Collection (now $12.95), a fantastic handpainted tray, and the Tiled Crest Curtain (now $39.95 – $74.95) cotton AND machine wash.
When it comes to entertaining, the kitchen gets the most love out of any space in the home, so in my Anthropologie Tag Sale Home Decor Picks for June, I was delighted to find a boho table runner, cheese boards, dessert plates, napkin sets, dishtowels, and much needed cheese knives. Speaking of cheese boards, The Gilded Greetings Cheese Board (now $39.95) would make a lovely housewarming gift, or wedding gift, or any kind of gift.
Some of my top Kitchen Picks above from left to right:
- Pictoral Dessert Plates (now $9.95) LOVE! Mentioned them in my post here
- Open Market Runner (now $59.95) pink stripe, pom, and tasseled
- Sonora Napkin Set ($19.95) love the different patterns
- Saga Dishtowel (now $9.95) a woodland folktale dream
- Highlands Cheese Knives (now $19.95) always handy when entertaining
- Iona Cheese Board (now $94.40) pretty enough to display in your kitchen
Worthy of a look, the Imperial Caviar Flatware (now $59.95), – love the gold with lightly hammered handles, the Eastwick Berry Basket (now $9.95 – $14), the Mirlet Carafe (now $199.95) – a collectors piece that I mentioned in this post, and the top rated Wildflower Study Apron (now $19.95), a great look for any cook in the kitchen.
Let there be light, lights that are on super sale, that is. Great choices are abound at Anthropologie when it comes to illuminating your space. Take for example, the Brass Eureka Table Lamp (now $39.95), it’s great for small spaces, has got that trending in brass thing going on, and is so eloquent in its simplicity. It would be great if it flashed every time I had a great idea. Other lighting finds that I found illuminating in their sale prices were in the sconce, task lamp, pendant and table lamp variety.
Some of my top picks for Lighting from left to right:
- Demelza Lamp Ensemble (now $199.95) love the compact size
- Alchemist Pendant (now $129.95) can be used as a sconce, too
- Mayworth Sconce (now $149.95) loving this green/teal color
- Bashira Wall Sconce (now $179.95) love how it looks in the room above
- Temperance Table Lamp (now $199.95) comes in some great metal bases
Other notable options are the Anchored Orb Two-Arm Sconce, inspired by the glow of a lighthouse on a foggy night, the Droplet Lamp Ensemble (now $249.95), pictured above in the Furniture picks with the Handcarved Odelina Bed, and the Lasalle Simple Pendant (now $39.95) which comes in 5 fabric wrap cord colors to choose from.
There’s a lot to be excited with Anthropologie’s semi-annual tag sale, from lighting, to Room and Wall, to furniture, and to kitchen items. And anytime a cheese board makes me smile, I’m going for it. I hope you enjoyed my Anthropologie Tag Sale Home Decor Picks for June. So many choices, so little time. I must rush down to my local store and dive into the sale room and see what I can dig up, hopefully home decor buried treasure that I will enjoy for years to come. Behold more of my decor choices below. . .