With Spring in the air, I decided to venture out and visit my local Anthropologie, taking in all the store eye candy to see what they had to offer for March 2017. Getting a 15% off coupon in my email gave me just the push I needed to visit my hometown store at City Center. After entering the store I noticed current items from the catelogue were trickling in, but overall it looked a little bare. There was a display installation going up and one of the windows had no items in them. I was looking for some joggers or a top I could dress up or down to kick off my spring wardrobe shopping. Let’s see if I bought anything at my Anthropologie Store Eye Candy Visit March 2017. . .
One of the window displays that caught my eye was this beautiful grapefruit tree in full bloom. Perfect for reminding shoppers that spring is here. The green motif maxi dress looked right at home in front of the tree. I couldn’t find this dress online, but I bet it will be soon. UPDATE: the dress is the Vera Silk Maxi Dress ($198); just gorgeous in real life.
The Abstracts Tropic Kimono ($138) is spring ready with the backdrop of blooming flowers, split grapefruit and the signage of ‘In The Greenhouse’. (Shown with the Waverly Shimmer Top ($118), the AG Stevie Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans ($178) and the Matchstick Pendant Necklace ($44)
Don’t you love that first moment when you’re about to walk into the store. You can almost smell the fantastic Volcano Candles drifting outside.
I was in awe of the Whale Installation that was being put up; so awe inspiring with the mama and the baby.
The first group of dress forms from left to right:
- Embroidered Solstice Bomber (148) Dress ???
- Satin High-Low Blouse ($148)
- Gardenia Bandana ($18) Denim Corset Cami ($58) Magdalena Skirt ($118)
- Traveler Pullover ($88) Meret Tunic ($118) AG Stevie Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans ($178) Londra Crossbody ($88)
- Mairead Silk Blouse ($98)
- Lace-Timmed Cami ($58)
- AG Juliette Ultra High-Rise Trouser ($168)
- Londra Crossbody ($88)
- Juniper Maxi Dress – effortless style
The sunglasses caught my eye after looking at the sweater and scarf; my favorite was the Flo Sunglasses ($38). I need some pink in my life.
I loved the feel and print of the Geoscope Jumpsuit ($128)
Left to right:
- Verano Jumpsuit ($158) – Check it out on a model here.
- Everett Off-The-Shoulder Dress ($158)
- Level 99 Military Shirt Jacket ($118) Eremita Halter Jumpsuit ($158)
I absolutely loved the Radisha Henley Chemise ($98) in the lounge section. It had a different cotton material in the back. There were a lot of comfy lounge pants calling my name near by such as the Garden Dream Sleep Pants ($68) and the Geroncia Sleep Pants ($68). You can never have too many comfy lounge pants.
One dress that caught my attention was the flirty Gingham Off-The-Shoulder Dress ($158).
The Kessabine Duvet ($228 – $268), Kessabine Euro Sham ($58), Foil Fringe Pillow ($68), Textured Indira Pillow ($118), Embroidered Elsa Pillow ($78), Open Market Pillow ($88), and the Heritage Throw Blanket ($98) looked so inviting; I wanted to jump right in.
The cabinet curiousities from top shelf down:
- Metalwork Hurricane ($14 – $52) Sante Red Wine Glass ($18)
- Hammered Lyric Platter and Serving Bowl Set ($98) Hobnail Glass Cocktail Shaker ($32 – $42) Kalea Tumbler ($10) Sangria DOF Glass Set ($48)
- Undertone Stemless Wine Glass ($16) Hammered Lyric Pitcher and Spoon Set ($78) Gilded Rim Glassware ($22)
- Pippa Flute ($22) Pippa Wine Glass ($22) Pippa Glassware ($20) Sangria Pitcher ($42) Liselotte DOF Glass ($12) Sangria Tumbler Set ($56) Silvered Geode Coaster ($14) and the fabulous Carta Calligrapher Monogram Canape Plates ($8)
My Top Items That I Liked:
The Blake Buttondown ($88) by Cloth & Stone was so soft and effortless. Loved it in the Blue Motif as well. High on my wishlist. (True to Size)
I want every color of the Jane Ribbed Tunic ($78). (Size Down)
Loved the Kalyse Kimono ($98).
The Salma Open-Shoulder Top ($58) was adorable. (Size down)
What I Bought:
I ended up purchasing the oh so soft and versatile Playa Joggers ($78) (True to Size). I knew I had to have them as soon as I put them on. Give them a try if you’re at your store. (Shown with the Aria Off-The-Shoulder Top ($78) and the Mint & Rose Amalfi Espadrilles ($138)
I hope to visit my Anthropologie at City Center and Highland Village at least once a month and see what they have in store at their various events and fashion shows. Stay Tuned . . .